Showing all 16 results
Black pepper is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, known as a peppercorn, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. When fresh and fully mature, the fruit is about 5 mm in diameter and dark red and contains a single seed, like all drupes
Usage As carom seeds are seldom eaten raw, they are usually fried in ghee or dry-roasted before they are used. When used this way they can add more flavor to lentil dishes. You can even consider sprinkling them over biscuits and bread. Storage Place carom seeds in an airtight plastic bag or container and keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Chilli Is Used In Many Dishes For A Flavour Of Lightly Spices With Rich Color. Manufacturer Based Out Of Mathania area Of Rajasthan, Having Five Decades of Experience in Dealing Mathania Chilli.
- Red Chilli (Lal Mirch) Stemless Red Chilli (Lal Mirch)
- Finest grade Chillies are carefully handpicked, dried, and packed in a very hygienic condition to ensure the superior quality
- Chilli contains up to seven times the vitamin C level of an orange and has a range of health benefits, including fighting sinus congestion, aiding digestion, and helping to relieve migraines and muscle, joint, and nerve pain. It’s also a good source of vitamins A and E, beta-carotene, folic acid, and potassium
- Chilli is considered one of the best spices used in the Kitchen. Chilies are used in cooking, pickles, and chutney. Red chilies are used as dried as well as powder both in vegetarian and non-vegetarian cooking. Due to its universal use, it is known as “the Queen of Spices”.
- Used for such purposes as poor appetite and transient digestive discomforts such as bloating, indigestion, and gas
- The cinnamon uses certified organic sources of cinnamon, naturally containing a full spectrum of active polyphenol compounds including methyl hydroxy chaconne polymer (MHCP), cinnamaldehyde, eugenol, trans-cinnamic acid, and d-limonene
- This includes promoting healthy cardiovascular function as demonstrated by cinnamon’s support for healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, and blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
Rich Quality Coriander: Enjoy the rich taste of Coriander Powder in all your favorite dishes
Masaledar Sach: Coriander gets its properties and taste from its naturally occurring volatile oils
Contain Natural Oils*: Made from whole spices which contain natural oils
Coriander is an aromatic plant (Coriandrum sativum) in the parsley family. The fresh leaves of the plant are commonly called cilantro or Chinese parsley and have a strong citrus flavor. The dried seeds are used whole or ground as a spice in European, Asian, Latin, and Indian dishes.
Cumin is an essential spice for Indian curries and chutneys. The spice also works well in a variety of rice dishes, stews, soups, bread, pickles, barbecue sauces, and chili con carne recipes. It is best to be conservative when cooking with cumin as its flavor can easily overtake a dish
Cardamom is a spice that comes from the seeds of various plants in the ginger family. It is native to Southern India and also grown in Guatemala, which is the largest producer and exporter of this spice in the world. It has a strong aroma similar to cloves. The taste is also strong, some say it tastes like a combination of ginger and cinnamon. Others say it has a more unique, minty taste with hints of lemon. Green cardamom is one of the most expensive spices by weight. However, since it has such a strong flavor a little goes a long way. This spice is used in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Organic Rice. Eat Natural Live Healthy 🌿.
- Daily Need Products For A Healthy And Energetic Life.
- A powerhouse of antioxidants, protein, iron, vitamins, and minerals; This Purple rice is loaded with enormous health benefits, which makes it a perfectly healthy option to go for! Here’s how the consumption of this magical superfood helps in preventing various diseases and promotes good health
- Processed, cleaned, and packed with great care to make sure all impurities are removed effectively and packed in such a way that the nutritional value of the rice and the aromatic fragrance is maintained well.
- Best Organic Grocery & Gourmet in India. Health Is Wealth So Give It A Try For Healthier Life.
Afflatus Global Export Well Know For The Purity of The All-Natural Food, we trade certified and Original Kashmiri Saffron with our freshly picked strands straight from ‘The Saffron Town’ – Pampore -Jammu & Kashmir in India. The top part of a Saffron strand is called Mogra, it is flattened, and dark red in color.
All Afflatus Global Export products are 100% verified and certified natural products now available for export from India to any part of the world
Afflatus Global Export Saffron has the proud privilege to be the house of the world’s best natural quality Kashmiri Saffron / Kashmiri Kesar exporter from India. 100% certified, pure natural Saffron (Kesar).
Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow color.
It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb.
Recently, science has started to back up what Indians have known for a long time — it really does contain compounds with medicinal properties (1Trusted Source).
These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- Delicious rotis and breads. Rotis remain soft for a longer time. Taste in on the sweeter side with better texture.
- The grains of Afflatus Global Export gehu (wheat) are bigger in size and have a golden sheen to them.
- We wash and dry the wheat so that you can directly use it. No chemical preservative or mixture.
- Chapatis and Rotis made from Afflatus Global Export wheat flour are softer and fluffier. It can also be used for growing wheatgrass with, a very high germination rate.
- Very nutritious, healthy & enriched with vitamins, protein, carbohydrates, and all essential nutrients